Everything Starts With a Plan
Before it is built, every home starts with a blueprint. A plan. Without it, you have no certainty as to the stability or longevity of your home. The same can be said for your investments. The path towards your financial future requires a clear vision, a detailed plan, and a dynamic team. Taking every factor of this important process into account, we construct powerful blueprints for building and retaining wealth. Our innovative approach includes estate planning, investment strategies and business succession planning.
By having a well thought-out plan, you are better positioned to attain your goals more efficiently and effectively. At CWA, we’ve built a team of professionals exclusively positioned to assist us in finding solutions to solve even the most complex financial situations. Our team includes several Certified Financial Planners™, while others may call themselves financial planners, only those who demonstrate the requisite experience, education and ethical standards are awards the CFP® mark.
We want to learn and understand what your concerns, goals and objectives are for you, your family or business.
We’ll analyze your current financial situation by conducting an in-depth evaluation of your portfolio and how it aligns with your needs, goals and risk tolerance.
We will then create a customized plan designed specifically to address all of your goals and concerns efficiently and effectively.
We will then implement your strategy into action.
We will continuously monitor your strategy to ensure it is operating as originally designed.
Our 3-Step Planning Process
At CWA we’ve developed a three step process to address the unique needs of each of our clients. By taking this approach, we establish a foundation that ensures we able to prioritize each of your financial goals and objectives in a systemic fashion.
- Assess Retirement Needs
- Create an income strategy to meet current needs
- Manage a level of liquidity in your portfolio to allow for any necessary changes
- Establish an Emergency Fund for any unforeseen costs
- Create an Asset Protection Plan
- Assess potential unforeseen costs or events
- Develop a contingency plan to ensure current needs are met
- Create strategy to protect critical assets to the estate
- Establish a Wealth Transfer Strategy
- Ensure a cost effective transfer of assets to your heirs
- Protect your estate from any unforeseen costs or events
- Maximize your wealth preservation for the next generation