Bambi Myers, CWA’s receptionist, shares with us her special recipe for her Hello Dolly holiday cookie bars!
From: Bambi Myers
4 tablespoons of butter
1 1/4 cup of chocolate chips
1 cup nuts (crushed pecans, for example)
1 cup coconut
1/2 cup butterscotch chips
1 cup graham cracker cookies
1 can of sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Using a square pan or an 8″x11″ pan (depends on your desired thickness), complete the following steps:
- Melt your butter and pour it in the pan, making sure to coat half way up the sides.
- Pour the graham crackers in and press down for the base.
- Layer each ingredient in this order: pecans, butterscotch chips, 1 cup chocolate chips, & coconut.
- Sprinkle the remaining chocolate chips on top of the coconut.
- Open the can of sweetened condensed milk and pour over the entire thing, making sure it’s completely coated.
- Put in the oven and bake for 30 minutes, or until golden brown on top. Let it cool, cut into bars, and enjoy!