Conte Wealth Advisors provides innovative planning strategies and wealth management through its team of independent, educated professionals who empower their clients to affect positive and lasting change in their financial, professional, and personal lives. Our corporate structure is such that all advisors and staff members who work under the Conte Wealth Advisors moniker, stand to benefit from participating in and contributing to the team’s explicit efforts to provide excellent and seamless service as a team to its client base.
With offices in Camp Hill, PA, and Fort Myers, FL, CWA is looking to expand into new regions. CWA is seeking talent interested in joining a team of educated professional who work to empower their clients to affect positive and lasting change in their financial, professional, and personal lives. Talk to us about the support you can expect from the CWA business model.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS:
Independent Financial Advisor – Fort Myers, FL
Independent Financial Advisor – Camp Hill, PA
So you’re a financial advisor and you want to grow your practice but in a collaborative atmosphere?
You say that you still want to own your own book and you want to benefit from the higher payouts that often come with production levels higher than your own?
For all the advisory “teams” out there claiming to have their clients’ best interests in mind, you may be surprised to find that publicly owned, insurance based broker/dealers are still pretending to have no corporate interests at play in your relationships with your clients.
Don’t kid yourself; if your broker/dealer is owned by an insurance company, it is far from independent.
Reach out to us today to learn about the referral relationships our firm has struck up to benefit all advisors on the team.
You haven’t known independence until now.
Conte Wealth Advisors. What you need to feel secure.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- 3-5+ years of revenue-generating financial sales experience required
- FINRA Series 7 and 66 or 63 and 65 required
- Life Insurance license required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred with emphasis in finance, accounting, and/or business
- Entrepreneurial mindset and self-motivated
- Ability to market and grow own book of business
- Ability to build relationships creating credibility internally with colleagues and externally with potential candidates
- Computer literacy required
- Strong presentation and written communication skills
- Availability to travel to areas of responsibility
Interested, qualified candidates for any available job opening should contact:
Trent Gain | (813) 777-8461 | firstname.lastname@example.org.